Malaika New York
The t-shirt has a new and updated shape. The collar has an exaggerated unevenness that makes it a fun update to the basic t-shirt.
The sleeves are in a continuous line with the body.
• The pattern has been optimized to save fabric plus the leftover fabric has been up-cycled into our Swatch Jacket
• The fabric is locally sourced in NYC which lowers our carbon footprint
• Our garments are made locally in New York
Good to know
• Hand wash cold or cold machine wash in a laundry bag
• Fabric: Neoprene: mid-weight, stretchy fabric. Very soft!
• Cut for a loose fit
• Fits true to size, take your normal size
• Model is 5'10" & wearing a small.
• Length from shoulder to hem: Small 23", Medium 23,5", Large 24"
About the designer
Malaika New York was founded on Earth Day in April 2016, MALAIKA’s garments are designed and handmade in New York with a deliberate, two-fold purpose. Purpose for the wearer and propose for the environment. The brand aims to eliminate environmental determinants by utilizing minimal or zero waste patterns while maximizing wearability by producing a luxe-quality, contemporary line that remains in style now and in the future. For each item sold, a tree is planted for The Canopy Project. MALAIKA furthers sustainability efforts by integrating up-cycled materials like plastics and regenerated fabrics.
Disclaimer: as each item on Tempeste is made by our incredible designers, delivery times and prices will vary between pieces, but we will always keep you up-to-date on your order. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Returns & refunds.