RETURNS POLICY & PROCESS
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a Tempeste security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie, and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewelry must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you processed your order through guest checkout please contact our friendly Customer Service to start your return. To return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customised Items’ section below for further information.
Your returned item must arrive at the brand it was ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the relevant Tempeste partner’s location within 14 days.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Prepare your package with the returns documents enclosed in your order. Here’s how:
- Attach the Return Label, and a signed Return Note if you received one, to the outside of your Tempeste box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the Tempeste box and leave it open for the courier to check the contents.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.
Canceling AN ORDER
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you choose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the Tempeste partner(s) you ordered from.
Please view our Terms & Conditions for further information on canceling an order under the CCRs or contact our Customer Service Advisors for assistance.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our partner, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package with our carrier using the tracking number on your Returns Label, or you can check the status in My Account under ‘Orders & Returns’.
If you choose, we can issue your refund as Tempeste credit; the amount will effortlessly apply at checkout the next time you shop with us.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.
CUSTOMISED & VINTAGE ITEMS
Due to the nature of customized orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept returns.
Pre-worn goods sold at Tempeste, such as Vintage pieces, have undergone rigorous inspection prior to sale to guarantee their quality, precision, and authenticity. As such, these valuable and timeless pieces should be treated with great care as with new items and returned in the same condition in which they were received.
If any of your purchases arrive in a flawed or faulty condition, or without Tempeste and designer tags attached, please contact Customer Service for assistance with your return.